You will not be able to cancel your Zebrainy subscription if you have already paid for it. However, you can stop it from automatically renewing by following these steps:Android:
1. Open Google Play Store and select "Subscriptions
2. Find the Zebrainy app.
3. Click the "Unsubscribe" button.Please note:
Google will place a 1-day hold on your account once they receive the payment. If it's your first time canceling your Zebrainy subscription, the hold will happen 1-day before the starting date of the following subscription cycle. This does not mean that you have lost the last cancellation date. You may still cancel your subscription as usual on the last day, even if Google has placed their 1-day hold on your account. If you would like a refund of the frozen money, just cancel your subscription, and you may expect the deposit within three days.Apple:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
You will no longer be charged after canceling the subscription auto-renewal, and your access to the game will be paused when your subscription period expires.
If you haven't seen your subscription in the apps, it looks like you paid for the subscription on the website.
To cancel your subscription:
1) Open your personal account at the link: https://subs.zebrainy.net/passcode-login
2) Enter your email and password (Access was sent to the mail that you entered when paying for the subscription).
If you have other questions, please contact us. Use the chat in the lower-right corner of this page.