The game is based on cutting-edge knowledge about the peculiarities of brain functioning and all the phases of its development. Every decision throughout gameplay is substantiated by a number of scientific facts.
Deep respect for children
We treat children as partners and individuals with a deep sense of thinking. There's no place for trivial or simplified elements in the game. All designed to inspire children to be the best they possibly can be.
What games do children play today? Could it be that they play games created especially for kids? It’s not what it seems. We’ve found that our children don’t thrive playing kids games. Quite the contrary, they are choosing aggressive and useless ones like Angry Birds. Here’s the point. Children, actually, don’t want to kill piggies. They just have no alternative.
All in all, games for adults have better quality. Beautiful graphics, good music, attractive animation, and interesting gameplay. There’s nothing about “please find a cutie triangle, sunny” or “bomb it right now”. That’s a major reason why we’ve made a game where every pixel is of high quality. Every detail is made with love for our beloved young adults.
Game-based learning full of adventures
Let’s face facts. Children aren’t fond of passive learning. With everything going digital, they really like gaming. That’s why we integrated learning into a game. Alphabet knowledge is only a part of a great experience your child gets while playing. The learning process runs in a pleasant atmosphere of a fairytale that perks a child’s interest and curiosity.
Counter-argument to imposed knowledge
The game flow is designed in such a way that the gamer teaches the main character and not vice versa. Hence we break through the barriers of reflexive counteraction to the imposed knowledge.
The chance of making a choice
We do not tell children what to do. We give them the freedom to make decisions. At any time a child can choose a letter or a fanciful world to enter. Go forward, or take a step back. There’s always a chance to listen to a fairy tale, get into a cosmic shuttle, discover a new place again and again. Of course, there are guidance elements in a game. With friendly guardians like butterflies and robot, your child will never feel lost or alone.
The principles of love and piece
There are no aggressive elements and actions. It’s hardly ever possible to find even the slightest glimpse to it. The only weapon that can be found in the game is Captain Sparrow’s sword.
The principle of real world
In the real world, children don’t have interfaces to enter the house, ride a bike, climb a tree or simply enjoy a tasty breakfast. We’ve done our best to eliminate standard mobile and tablet interfaces from the game as well while keeping all of their main functions. It took months for our game engineers to come up with a proper solution. As a result, the house is the main menu, the robot is the setting menu, and so on.
The main emphasis lies on the idea of the broadening the mind. A child gets a new experience, not just another trivial task to solve. We show how beautiful and multifarious the world can be. The word choice wasn’t random. Our ultimate goal was to combine well-known household items with the objects and phenomena that are probably unknown to young players.
All this within a game that the child gets to know new objects keeping her interested to move forward and learn more. The voice prompts help a child understand the essence of a subject.
Discoveries and nonlinearity
There are some hidden animated objects in the game. The child can simply follow the guidance of the butterflies and robot, or decide to change the standard flow and click elsewhere. When a child makes a discovery, magic “a-ha" moment happens. It's a chance to collect happy moments and get new knowledge.
In the game worlds, every child can explore a great number of objects related to different cultures.
Duplications of functions for getting blended senses
It’s a well-known fact that children sense the world on various levels of perceptions. That’s why training and navigation functions are duplicated with different mechanisms. The teaching methods transmit the information feed evoking several senses of perception such as sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch.
Every object on the level of "Magnificent Letters" stimulates a perceptual phenomenon. A child clicks on a letter (tactioception), the voice tells the object name (audioception), the key word appears above the object (ophthalmoception). This is magical simplicity. This is how the knowledge assimilation flows with the help of three channels of perception
Finally, it's fun!
While all the information above and below speaks about educational, learning and social values, let's not forget that the game is truly a fun one! That's a fabulous adventure in 26 completely different worlds full of discoveries, challenges and the unknown. Together with Zebra, your child will visit castles and spaceships, find new friends and rescue a zebra brother and more!
Forming values of children.
1. Almost 95% of all the neural pathways that are built throughout human life are formed by the age of 12. This period is called synthesis. This is the time when a child learns to adapt to the world. 95% of all life skills a human receives by the age of 12. What has learned at a young age were likely to remain ingrained.
2. Today’s children’s games are full of crude animation, poor colours, and primitive sounds. It doesn’t have to be this way. The preschool age makes the most important part of forming a sense of beauty. Stated simply, seeing ugly things at a young age will tend to create ugly things in the future. Seeing beautiful things works in a completely opposite manner. Our charming music, fairy tales and wonderful animations inoculate in a child with a love for the beauty. Everything a child sees at this tender age creates the future.
The forming of universal human values and a harmonic philosophy of life
1. It’s how we create empathy, develop gratitude and lay the principles of friendship and mutual support. During the game process, a child gets a big desire to help others; in particular, a child is willing to help the main character find his little brother. While giving a helping hand to the protagonist, the young player gets new knowledge too.
2. There are wonderful fairy tales on different levels of the game. These are not ordinary stories, but DaVinci’s fables. Full of love and vital wisdom, listening to them, children learn to sense the world.
3. There are random philosophical phrases that one might spot during different stages of a game. Since the game should be cheerful, we don’t put a great emphasis on them. But these vital questions stay in deep subconscious and help a child respond to a situation in the right way.
Training motoricy and attention.
Training motor skills for younger players
The game uses two types of control: tap and slide. The game reacts even in the case of inaccuracy. Control actions have to be repeated many times. As it repeats, the accuracy and smoothness of movements improves. And with them, the youngest players are developing their motor skills.
The development of attention
The worlds of letters are designed with a great number of important details. Colors, texture, shapes -hundreds of small details in the every world of a game. All of them are worthwhile to pay attention to and explore.